First of all, I love sugar… like a lot. Second of all, I have an insanely busy schedule so I don’t have time to make elaborate meals or decadent desserts. Third of all, I’m always in need of a quick, throw together sweet treat with minimal ingredients to throw together in a pinch so I don’t eat an entire sleeve of my kids Girl Scout cookies. So here’s a recipe I’ve tweaked and can’t get enough of… hence why I have to make them like every 3 days because I eat all of them and share very little with my children (mom of the year right here.)
5 Ingredient Keto Butter Cookie Bites
– 1 cup almond flower ( I buy mine at Lucky’s, it’s the cheapest)
– 1 stick of melted butter
– 3 tbsp. of Swerve Confectioners Sugar
– 1 tsp of vanilla extract
– half tsp of Himalayan pink sea salt
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer.
2. Scoop out into parchment paper and roll into one big ball.
3. Press it into a flat square about a quarter/half-inch thick.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour, then cut into squares.
The recipe makes about 20 squares!
These bad boys are around 125 calories and about 3 carbs each. Remember, I’m a mom of 2 with lots of side hustles… I don’t have time to get technical here and figure out exact measurements, so guesstimates will have to do!
I hope you enjoy and be sure to share this recipe with all your low-carbing, keto-loving friends!
Be sure to stay in touch and follow our adventures!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
Like Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Instagram!
Follow Us on Twitter!